A successful marriage requires court marriage certificate, always with the courtmarriageconsultant.com

  • What is the procedure for Solemnization of marriage / Registration of marriage ?

    The minimum age for getting married is 21yrs for the groom and 18yrs for the bride.Prior to the date fixed for the marriage, you have to fill in a form in that office, and submit alongwith other necessary requisites of the office [which primarily varies from office to office - but may include, age proof of each of the parties, their photographs etc.] alongwith the necessary fees and charges.

  • What type of objections does a public party may arise ?

    It changes from situation to situation but let me say this we are the best in what we do, any one can hire a lawyer but the reason we have successfully completed over thousand marriages is because we have a army of brilliant lawyers and they can a solution for every problem. Both parties must apply in person at the same time.

  • Court marriage in india without waiting period or notice?

    Like i said before there are many ways to get married you just need the right information, A marraige can be done by and then it can be registered .Please contact us as soon as you can to get complete detials and solutions

    • Hindu religious way.
    • Arya samaj.
    • Any other religious way.
  • I am in college whats the best time to start court marriage process..?

    Court marriage is a process that is both easy and complicated depend on your situation, that's why we have a army of lawyers and marriage consultants for your every need. Don't get confused by rumors because a court marriage is a Simple process all you need is professional help from the best. So, the sooner you start your marriage process the better your chances to get a early date in the court, there are different type of documentation required according to situation. so contact us today and get your marriage process stated within 2 hours.

  • Can i do it myself, why do i need lawyer and proffestional help?

    Court Marriage is one of the complicated issues which require so much paper work formality which takes time & money both and today time is equivalent to money. So if there is a lawyer with you, he takes care of all the paper formality and other attestation from gazetted officers ..and you just need to sign the papers only and you get the work done easy and better.